Saisonal bedingte Lagerung
Mulled wine in winter or gelato in summer …
Unfortunately, some things are seasonally limited. The storage of sales stands and the associated logistical effort is often a great challenge for you as an operator of seasonal products. For setting up and dismantling a complete sales stand, as well as for its storage and retrieval in a possibly distant warehouse, long and complicated routes must often be managed. This in turn costs a lot of time and money.
Free of charge and without obligation for up to 30 days
to reserve the desired storage space!
Gastronomy is therefore a good example to demonstrate the dependence on seasonal business. Many chairs, sets of one table and two benches (as used in beer tents), sunshades, radiant heaters and tables must be stored appropriately for the respective season.
We, the company Top Box Self-Storage, therefore want to guarantee a stress-free transition into the next sales season with our flexibly usable storage boxes. Our warehouses are all located in metropolitan areas and are characterized by their excellent infrastructural position and easy accessibility, so that you can use the shortest possible routes to your place of issue or your business premises.
Garden tools and furniture
Seasonal storage can and must be done not only for commercial purposes. The four seasons also influence private life: Garden tools should be carefully stored after they have been cleaned in autumn in order to be well prepared for the next season. Especially those with sensitive electrics. The beautiful garden furniture on the terrace is also affected by erosion, moisture and general weathering. We take over the “hibernation” for all your summer things.
We take over the “hibernation” for all your summer things.
Use examples of classic seasonal items
Gastronomy: Many services and product sales are characterized by the seasons and the associated temperatures. This ranges from the restaurateur who puts up his sets of one table and two benches (as used in beer tents) in the summer in order to offer food and drink under the bright sun, to the stall of traditional German gingerbread Lebkuchen, which is a harbinger of the Christmas season, to simple garden furniture that has to be stored over the winter due to weathering and erosion.
Sports equipment: Seasonal sports and hobbies take up a lot of space and often require careful storage. After all, you want to start the new season after the break and unnecessary complications and damage.
What self-storage at Top Box offers you
We offer the optimal comprehensive solution precisely for the examples mentioned. We are experts in the storage and know that sensitive goods, items and products also have special requirements.
Our storage conditions:
- Security: We offer the highest security standards with our alarm-secured premises, camera-monitored complex and PIN code keypads.
- Access options: Our locations are designed so that you can comfortably get to your stored things as quickly as possible via several entrances. Rapid unloading and loading is guaranteed even under time pressure. You have access to your personal storage compartment every day from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. all year round.
- Special wishes: We are open to any wishes and requests and always try to find the best possible solution. Installation of additional light or a socket is not a problem for us. There is also the option of making storage boxes exclusively for you.
- Public sale: Our high-quality packaging materials, such as cardboard boxes and heavy-duty shelving, at wholesale prices guarantee that individual materials are kept safe for storage or further transport.
- Transport aids: The free use of transport aids such as lift trucks, pallet trucks and table trolleys enable our customers to get from A to B as quickly as possible.
- Customer care: Do you have questions? Each of our locations has trained staff to solve even tricky tasks as quickly as possible.
Our additional service:
- Personal and free consultation
- Free local parking spaces
- Free comprehensive Wi-Fi on the entire premises
- Free reservation
We look forward to hearing from you. Use our contact form, email or call us free of charge at 08000 7 80000.